At a colossal 5,895m, Mt. Kilimanjaro is one of the largest volcanoes to ever break through the Earth’s crust. The challenge is to clamber above the sea of clouds to its summit. You'll begin in the lush rainforests of the Lemosho Glades, climbing towards the Shira Plateau – is the perfect spot to acclimatise. From here you'll see your goal: the ice-capped peak of Kibo. You'll follow the impressive Southern Flank, Barranco Wall and Barafu Route to the summit. Our group had an excellent success rate with all trekkers reaching the summit, however Kilimanjaro – with its 1,000m ascent and 2,000m descent – is not to be underestimated. This is one of the toughest but most exhilarating adventures you will ever embark on.
- Summit the world's highest freestanding mountain
- Get off the beaten track on our uncrowded route to the peak
- Trek through five different unspoilt eco-systems
- Gaze at star-studded Tanzanian skies
- Walk above an endless ocean of clouds
We'll be with you every step of the way with:
- Training guides packed full of top tips
- A complimentary Trekstock Tee
- Fundraising pack crammed with ideas to get you well on the way to reaching your target, if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away!